- Wonderfully exfoliating and moisturizing
- Gentle enzymes will wisk away rough, dead skin
- Available in a 1 oz. clear plastic jar
For beautiful, soft lips, there’s really nothing better. We use Apple Fiber to provide a very gentle enzyme peel to do away with chapped skin that can make lips look dull and dry. Honey acts as a natural humectant, drawing moisture from the air into the skin and ensuring it’s retained in the layers of the skin where it’s needed most for long-lasting hydration. Honey is just an amazing ingredient, it is loaded with antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients that nourish, cleanse, and hydrate skin. It enables lips to remain healthy, clear, and beautiful. All this is mixed into a rich base of whipped plant butters and plant oils. Pure cane sugar is used as the exfoliant. Sugar does a magnificent job at naturally and gently removing dead, chapped skin. This is one product that you will purchase over and over again!
Read all about the benefits of Honey for the skin on our Blog.
- Shea Butter, Pure Cane Sugar, Hemp Seed Butter, Vitamin E Tocopherols, Apple Fiber, Honey Powder, Vanilla Absolute.
- Scoop a small amount out and gently rub onto clean lips. Don’t worry, it will be oily, but give the natural oils a chance to penetrate the skin. Now rinse and pat dry. Oh yes, seriously soft lips!
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
You can do this routine as often as your skin wants, every day, every other day.
- Using the Facial Cleanser pump a few pumps into your hand, get a good lather going. It will feel creamy and not drying at all! Rinse.
- Leave your face wet but dry your hands. Open the Whipped Facial Scrub. It is very important to not get any water into this product. Scoop out about a teaspoon full of the scrub and close the lid.
- Apply a bit of water to the scrub in your hand and with a circular motion, begin very gently applying the scrub to your face (your face should still be wet). Scrub your entire face, avoiding your eyes. As you scrub, you will feel that it is oily, you may even be tempted at this point to wash it off, but please don't.
- What you are trying to do is to melt the sugar on your skin. So keep very gently scrubbing until the sugar melts (it may not all melt, but that's ok). Now after the sugar is mostly melted, keep massaging the melted sugar and oil mixture into your skin for a few minutes. At this point, after the sugar melts, you can gently massage over your eyes too. It is this wonderful combination of the melted sugar, oils, and butters that is so good for the skin. Read more about how wonderful sugar is for the skin on our Blog.
- After you massage for a few minutes rinse the mixture off of your face. Don't use soap but rather warm water. Use water that is as warm/hot as you can stand. Rinse a few times and dry.
- Now uncap your Honey Lip Scrub. It's very important not to get any water into the product, so use dry hands. Scoop out a pea-sized amount of the scrub onto your finger and rub it gently onto wet lips. Again, don't rub too hard. After a few minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Once your skin is dry, gently apply the Nourish Face Serum all over your face. Yes, even on the lips! Use only a little bit, it's concentrated so you won't need much. As you are applying the Serum you should already feel a big difference in your skin.