Our genuine liquid Black Soap is carefully handcrafted in small batches. It is one of the healthiest soaps you can use and is intended for all skin types, even infants, due to the purity and simplicity of the ingredients used during production. When you pour it, the beautiful shimmery appearance of the soap will surprise you, then the scent will delight you! Who doesn't love Eucalyptus? This easy to use liquid version of African Black Soap eliminates all of the crumbling issues that can be associated with the bar form of this soap!
We pack this soap in a plastic bottle with a “flip back top” so it can easily be used in the shower. It's texture is like a “shower gel,” it’s not a thin watery soap and what a wonderful rich foam it creates! You will love it.
Unrefined Shea Butter, Unrefined Palm Kernel Oil, Potash, and Cellulose Gum (plant based) and Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
Use morning and night to gently cleanse. This soap makes a beautiful, sudsy lather. Avoid getting into eyes. Shake well before using.
For a Full Regime add one or more of the products below!
Here's how to use them all together
Read more about the essential oils contained in all of our serums on our Blog.
- Use the African Black Shower Soap just as you would any other shower soap.
- After washing with the refreshing Black Soap, the Whipped Sugar Scrub is a wonderful finishing polish and moisturizer for the skin. It whisks away any dead skin, and the nourishing oil and sugar blend really helps soften. Read more about the wonderful benefits of sugar for the skin on our Blog. One thing I should say here is that I always recommend you first scoop out the scrub that you'll use in the shower, and put it into a plastic bowl and take THAT into the shower with you. The reason for this is none of the Sans products contain preservatives (because there are no natural preservatives). Since there are no preservatives, water should not get into any of the products.
- Use the scrub when skin is warm and wet. Rub gently into skin with either your hand or a washcloth to exfoliate and moisturize. Scrub until the sugar melts then continue massaging the nourishing oils into the skin. As you massage it will feel oily but please resist the urge to wash it off. After massaging for a few minutes rinse with warm water. Dry skin as usual.
- We should point out at this point, that the goal here is to melt the sugar and allow it to mix with the special blend of butters and oils. It is this combination of melted sugar and oils that the skin loves. Then massage for a few minutes, really massage this mixture into your skin!
- After stepping out of the shower, your body will be wonderfully moisturized but don't forget your face. Press a few drops of the Mavi Face Serum on your face, massage it in gently. If you will be applying makeup, wait about 10 minutes for the Mavi Serum to absorb then apply makeup as usual. The serum actually primes the skin very nicely for a smooth makeup application!